Sunday, September 12, 2010

Update


My dad came on Wednesday night and was here till Friday morning. We LOVED having Grandpa here to play with. I picked him up from the airport Wednesday. I've discovered that I am a very wussy driver these days. I went like 55 the whole way, my hands clenched on the steering wheel, and it was very sweaty when I let go, haha. And that was driving on the interstate at 9 in the evening. I didn't use to be. It's been since having kids. I want to make sure I get back to them :)

Thursday we went a couple of places with my dad and went and met Brian at a Mexican restaurant near work. That evening we went and watched while my dad ordained Logan to the Melchizedek Priesthood. That was very special. M'Kay came down with Calvin and Caroline. After I made some taco salad and we had root beer floats.


Sadly my dad was only able to stay for a day but we are SO glad he could come. Thanks dad! Come back soon!

We didn't go grocery shopping this week because we were cleaning. So....it's a pantry week :)

Update on the house....we made an offer and they countered and we accepted! The inspection is going to be Wednesday so as long as that is good and the appraisal comes back good we are buying a house! We are SO excited! It's cheaper for us to buy than to rent a house. I'm glad...this little rugrat needs a yard to run around in and get rid of some orneryness and energy!


3 comments:

Mike and Lea McEwan said...

congrats on the house!

Lisalulu said...

so fun.. what a great family you have... fun seeing them, even if it is on a blog and not in person anymore.

Becky Home-ecky said...

A house already! That's so great!

And seriously, Jack is adorable. So lovely and chunky to munch on. Glad you guys are doing well...