Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I wish...

I wish that life had a pause button so I could get reorganized and re-prioritize without everyday things piling up. It's so hard to do when dishes never stop and laundry piles up and your two year old insists on dumping everything out of her play kitchen 5 times a day. And I have a bunch of videos to upload....I'm just so tired.

We put an offer on another house today. They have till tomorrow at5 to respond. Hopefully....

My dad comes tomorrow for a day...we're pretty excited about that.

It was really nice to have a 3 day weekend. We went up to m'Kay and Angie's for dinner Sunday and took Logan, Bryan, and their friend Bruce. It is SO nice to have family around.

No one wears cloths around here

Waking up
That boy loves his momma

We packed away all his 0-3 clothes. *tears*

At the park. She wanted to wear jammies. Claire loves stepping on ants.
Such a cutie
We were playing on the floor so nice and then...
POOP


1 comment:

Lisalulu said...

he is so cute, and Claire is such a little doll, and fun! yep visiting with Carson has made me baby hungry, not to have one but to play! hope that house goes through because it will be fun for you to HAVE YOUR OWN HOUSE instead of the dark and damp basement! my fingers are crossed!