Sunday, January 24, 2010

Temple

Yesterday we got up early and headed to Seattle. We took the Kingston/Edmonds ferry which was really nice since we could get out of the car and walk around with Claire. I don't think it saved us any money but sometimes that's okay if you save sanity in the meantime. We met up at the temple with some friends who would watch Claire while we went in and we would watch their kid while they went in. It is so nice to go to the temple again. That will be a good plus about Utah, being close to the temple...

After we went to Red Lobster to use our gift card :) It ended up being about a 12 hour day but worth it.

I'm 95% sure that we are going to moving this summer. I SO wish we were ready to buy a house...it's going to be hard being patient. There was some drama today. I mean, there are going to be like 9 families moving soon. Half of our primary is going to be gone, two elder quoram presidents, a bishop, a 2nd counselor, stake young mens, I think two young womens presidents, and others. So yeah.

Anyway, here is a video of Claire saying, "Shake your booty". I'm pretty sure my brothers taught her that lol.

3 comments:

Journee said...

She is so cute! What's the betting that Jordan taught her that? ;)

SkyBluePink said...

Yeah, pretty much that is the cutest thing I have ever seen!

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

she's sooooo cute!!!! i love it!!!! and that's funny... someone taught ethan "you're nuts" but nobody is fessing up... hmm! :)