Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Itchy Fingers

I have been home for a little over 24 hours. It has been less than 24 hours since my ultrasound. I think having a u/s makes the pregnancy real all of a sudden. I have been looking around my house with itchy, tingling fingers. I want to ORGANIZE, CLEAN, AND THROW AWAY! AH! I told Brian and he just rolled his eyes. It is so overwhelming to look at everything that needs to be done but I'm determined to get my house in order. I started a little last night. I took all the infant toys out of the toy area and put all of Claire's big girl toys together. I have to figure out where to put the infant toys. We gave Claire her other Christmas presents that we kept home last night too. She loves her play kitchen and broom. She is so big. Seriously, it amazes me everyday how much she is learning and growing.

Last night she did something super cute...to us at least. I was in bed and Brian was going to watch Claire until bed. She wanted to nurse so I laid down and we were nursing and she was holding my hand. All of a sudden she sat up, kissed my hand, and then went back to nursing. It was so cute. I had to write it down because I don't want to forget it.

Brian finished my potato box while I was gone. Claire wanted to get in the picture. I'm very happy with it. It holds bread, onions, and potatoes. He did a very good job, especially since he has never done woodworking before. He took classes like chemistry and calculus instead during high school...lol.

Here are some pictures of Claire.
This is our Christmas dinner. Everyone gets to pick two finger foods and thats what we eat.








1 comment:

Journee said...

She is getting so big! And yet she is so small! She looks so dainty compared to Zeb!