Sunday, January 31, 2010

Pretty Productive



(I couldn't get them to move and I'm too lazy to spend a lot of time with it. Sorry)

Well, I feel like this has been a pretty productive weekend. Saturday we went to Walmart and got some plastic tubs. I went through all of Claire's baby clothes and put them in those instead of cardboard boxes. I also went through a lot of the house, throwing stuff away and getting together a pile in case someone decides to do a Sawtooth yard sale or something. Otherwise I'll put some stuff on Craigslist or some on Free Cycle. We also babysat a little boy and they will baby sit Claire next saturday! That's nice.

I found THIS from a friend's website. I printed it up and took it to Staples and got them to put it on a 11x17 paper and laminated it. It's been nice to help me focus. I also took my Hypnobabies food log and laminated it. I'm determined to get all my protein in everyday. I do NOT want my feet to swell this pregnancy. It helps me focus on eating more healthy. Tomorrow Brian is going to Port Townsend to start collecting some boxes. It's early but there are going to be a lot of families moving. Gotta get them when we can.

I had a doctors appointment on Thursday and she said everything looked great. I was sad because she is leaving in March to be a home birth midwife in Seattle. I really like her.

Here are some videos.

3 comments:

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

Don't you just love organizing?? Something about it just feels great! (after the hardwork is all done, of course!) I love the pic. of claire asleep on the chair, too cute!!

Sandy and Rob said...

Snowman - that's the most requested song in our Primary. Claire really gets into it:)

Mary said...

You know that I am not LDS and I have not been to an LDS church before but I have learned a lot of Primary songs this year! My kids sing them all the time in class so I had a friend of mine (who is LDS) teach them to me so I could sing with them! Snowman is a big hit!