We are having the missionaries over for dinner tomorrow. All 4 are from Utah so we are making Cafe Rio...I stress out cooking for company, even if they are "just" missionaries. (Which they are, the should be able to eat anything ;)
Plus I have to make a dessert, because you cant have company for dinner without making a dessert. And it has to be in the refrigerator overnight. It looks like it will be delicious but why do I pick desserts that one part has to be cooked, one part has to sit for 1-1/2 hours and then the whole thing has to be in overnight?
I'll let you know how it turns out.
I did make something yummy for dinner tonight though. I found it here..
In other ramblings, I'm getting excited to go home and see Brian. I probably would not be as excited to go home as I am, even though I want to see Brian, if I didn't know I was coming back in March. So it's not really that far away and we are doing something fun on Monday so I'm looking for to being in dreary, rainy....I mean...sunny Sequim.
No comments:
Post a Comment