Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Popcorn popping

So we are pretty much moved into the house and all the boxes that we did are unpacked. I absolutely love it! It is so light inside. As soon as I wake up I open all the blinds. I very rarely turn on lights. Usually it's still light when we go to bed! Claire slept horrible the first night but the past two nights she has only woken up once! (sadly, that is way good...that girl just doesn't need sleep:P) It is sooooooo nice not being in apartments! I need to go to the store so I thought I would leave you with one video until I can put up a longer post. Enjoy!



or two :)


3 comments:

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

She is so stinking cute!!! I love the top video. Definately a smartie!! Nate and I were cracking up laughing

Journee said...

This is Aunt Sami,

I LOVE your new place..and Claire is getting way too cute! I wish we could see you guys this summer.
My new blog is up.... come visit.
http://mybarefootfarm.com

love ya!

Susie said...

That song is precious!