When we do have another baby....THIS is what I will get to wear at the hospital. Not that stupid gown that is too big and in the way and makes me think I am a patient. NO MORE!! I will birth in style....
Cute, although Im not going to lie... I dont think I want to see my tummy after I give birth! Our hospital lets you bring your own gowns but honestly, I don't want to ruin my stuff :)
I think I would wear a hospital gown AFTER I have the baby so I dont mess up my stuff, but I hated walking and moving around in a huge gown that kept falling off me....and I would wear a tank top not just a bra thing
2 comments:
Cute, although Im not going to lie... I dont think I want to see my tummy after I give birth! Our hospital lets you bring your own gowns but honestly, I don't want to ruin my stuff :)
I think I would wear a hospital gown AFTER I have the baby so I dont mess up my stuff, but I hated walking and moving around in a huge gown that kept falling off me....and I would wear a tank top not just a bra thing
Post a Comment