It's been an interesting past couple of days. We *think* we may need to move out of these apartments in the next few weeks. It is a long story but we have been looking at other places to rent. To make it a tad bit more stressful we are leaving tomorrow to go up to Seattle. We fly to Illinois on Saturday. (One "tender mercy" is that the bridge is open and we don't have to drive around the 101. THANK YOU!!!!!) We found a townhouse that we like. It seems open and airy. It has three bedroom and then an office (which we would use for food storage) and it has a garage and a storage place in the back. (Oh the storage space!!!) (I think I like parenthesis tonight...it is late) . It is only about $100 more than what we would pay for a three bedroom here, except we will have to pay water and garbage and sewage. Ah well, such is life. It would be nice to get away from having neighbors. The other side isn't rented out yet but even if it was there would be two garages between us. The yard is rocks so Brian wont even have to mow :) It is also two blocks from the park that I drive to everyday AND is still in our ward. I really wanted to stay in the ward, I'm finally getting comfortable there and I've made friends (Hi Lisa!!) Anyhoo, we have been cleaning and packing and cant wait to see everyone on Saturday!
And now to leave you with a picture of Claire after a really disjointed blog post.
She's so delicious
1 comment:
wow your life HAS been crazy, and you didn't even mention that seminary is OVER!!!! you probably don't even have time to read your blog.. oh well, HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME.... and call me when you get back so I can help you move!!! we have a truck and small trailer!
Post a Comment