Friday, June 26, 2009

Mmmm

Yesterday we had cause to celebrate! Brian got a raise!! Whoo hoo!! We were very excited. I had to make something special...i.e. 'new' for dinner.

My new discovery...I love goat cheese! I remember first trying it when my mom taught us the song in primary with the goat cheese and she brought some for us to try.

"and carry bread and goat cheese in a little linen sack"


It was sesame teriyaki salmon with couscous and broiled pineapple and mango. Then I made a baguette with goatcheese, strawberries and arugula. Fancy smancy huh? lol It was good, a lot of work but good.

Claire woke up early today and I thought she would fall asleep quick but alas...no. But I left her in there with some books and she was talking and playing and then silence. Totally cute :)

2 comments:

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

UM hello... YUM!!! That looks sooooooo delish! And well, Claire is just adorable sleeping sideways in her crib!

mary jane said...

BEAUTIFUL dinner! Wow Megan! Great job! Did Brian love it? Congratulations on the raise!!!