Friday, June 19, 2009

Before Pics of Apt.

Well, I finally found my camera...and I have a few posts to do but I thought I would put some pics up of the new place we are going to be renting. I like it so far :) Brian roped in a bunch of seminary kids to help us move tomorrow. We'll probably buy them some pizza...maybe.
Driving...saw an old man asleep in front of a store. Brian thought it was funny :)Looking in from the front door. We have lavender growing outside!

The kitchen...kinda small but thats okay. At least I can look out a window when I'm at the sink.

Looking at the dining room from the kitchen. We will FINALLY be able to fit a real table! I'm so excited after 2 1/2 years of a card table :)

Part of the living room. Claire was loving it because she could yell and it would echo. Brian was loving it too...we are really excited not to have apartment neighbors. The lady said that they did rent out the other side to an elderly couple. I'm assuming we wont hear much from them. Lets hope they aren't crotchety.
What a cutie pie
The rest of the living room
Closet
Another closet....we will have tons of space for food storage!
Bedroom #1. We are going to put the card table in here and make it my craft room...and guest room :)
Laundry room with the door to the garage.
The office room....or food storage room
Bedroom #2....Claire's room
Bathroom #1
Bedroom #3...our room
Bathroom #2...Brian is not excited about these types of showers
We have a walk in closet but I didn't get a picture
That door leads to a storage room...



Brian's Man Space


We are super excited to be in a house!!

5 comments:

Susie said...

I am so excited for you! I love it - I especially love the hardwood floors and the big windows!!!! I can't wait for us all to visit and turn it upside down ;-)

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

IT'S HUGEEEE!!!! I'm so entirely jealous right now! Good Luck moving in and getting organized, Im glad you have some help! :)

Lisalulu said...

that is so beautiful!!!! let me know if you need help.

Mary Killion said...

What a beautiful place! I know you will have a ton of fun decorating it and putting YOUR taste everywhere! Hardwood floors= A-mazing.

mary jane said...

It is so big! Tons of space! It looks like a really cute place too. How fun!!!