
In non Bones related news, last night I went to the Girls Night Out for our Relief Society. It was fun inspite of the fact that I was at least 25 years younger than the next youngest person. I car pooled with my visiting teaching companion who I LOVE. We played a game where you write a random fact about yourself on a piece of paper and then everyone grabs one, read it, and then guess who it was. One really old lady who I'd never seen before said she was a waitress to Henry Ford and the Mafia. Huh. Supposedly she has the best stories to tell.
Today I have my baby CPR class. I think, at least. They were supposed to call to make sure but no one has yet. Claire and I are also looking forward to a nice walk in the park after her nap today. She woke up at 4 last night and I rocked her for a long time and she wasn't going back to sleep. She was just talking. So, I put her in her crib and put some toys in there with her and I went back to bed. Brian's alarm went off at 5 and she was still just talking and jumping up and down. I don't know when she fell back asleep but the next time she woke me up it was 8. Nice... I would have not been happy to have been up for the day at that 4:00!
1 comment:
Hmm... Maybe Ethan and Claire were talking to each other because the same thing happened to Ethan at the same times!!! Nathan tried rocking Ethan and singing and nothing worked. Oh well though, at least they know how to play by themselves! :)
Post a Comment