
Another first is poison control. lol. I was doing dishes and she was in the living room playing and all of a sudden it was quiet. I came in and s
aw that she had taken the diaper bag off the shelf and gotten into one of the inside pockets, somehow got out the hand sanitizer and took off the cap and was sucking on it. Yuck! I didn't think she got much but I decided to call just to be on the safe side. Hopefully I wont have to do that again!

EVERYTHING in the mouth!
And this is the first car we have bought. Haha. Brian keeps telling me all of the luxury features it has. And a sun roof. Cant forget about that!

See the missing window?? We're going to duck tape it. Yes, we have come down to that.
Tomorrow I am meeting the midwives. And you think I'm pregnant huh? It's not going to be something fun like that. Just a year appointment. (Wow...did I really just put that on my blog? yes I did) I'm excited to see what they are all about. I've heard that one thinks that Mormon men force their wives to have a lot of kids. LOL. Brian wants what I want :) Anyway, I'm making Brian come with me because they have all new patient appointments last an hour (What I need an hour for...I have NO idea) but I do not want to have to deal with Claire for that. We are also going to go to Jo Ann's and I'm going to do a sewing project. It's probably WAY out of my league talent wise but I'm going to give it a good what for. I may or may not post pictures depending on the success. (what the heck, I guess I'll let you see my failure. It will give everyone a good laugh, and maybe an ego boost)
Getting excited to go to Arkansas!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment