Sunday, February 15, 2009

<3

Hope everyone had a good Valentines Day!  We did.  I even got my visiting teaching done for the month! yay!  Not much has happened this week.  I don't re
ally have anything going on next week either.  I'm going to take a baby CPR class on Thursday (which is also Bonesday!!).  I think we may be buying a car.  And by car I mean, a towncar.  A junk car.  It's $500.  :)  In the words of a very wise Dave Ramsey, you live like no one else now so later you can live like no one else. Or something like that.  We are really striving to do that now and will until after we pay off a house.  Cheap cheap cheap.  Anyways, that will let me k
eep the car at home so I can go walking, and it will ke
ep bicycle accidents down to a minimum.  Brian will probably still ride his bike after seminary is done so we will save gas.  Anyway, that's it for us pretty much.  It is SO nice outside today.  Why can't it be so nice on a Saturday so we could go walk??  Annoying.

Claire is obsessed with the dishwasher.  She likes patting the water at the bottom and then licking her hand.  Not so bad if the dishes are clean but we can't load the dishes if she is around.  Gross. 

Her new trick



Walking lol

6 comments:

Sandy and Rob said...

Oh, she is so cute. We laughed and laughed as she kept up the
p-p-p-f-f-f-t-t-t. She can even multi-task and wave at the same time:)

Journee said...

That is sooo Funny!!! She is also getting around so well..cruising so much. Wow! I can't wait to show the videos to the girls in the morning. They will love them.

Susie said...

Oh my goodness, she has me crackin' up. That is a FUNNY video. Ethan is going to love it.

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

Too cute!!!!! And... you totally guessed baby boy's name on the dot the 1st time! LOGAN!!!!!! We both love it and it sounds awesome with ethan. Haha both your brother's names!!! You parents have great taste in names!

The McEwans said...

haha thats awesome :) They are realllly good names!

mary jane said...

She is so adorable!