Thursday, February 26, 2009

Al Gore LIES

One of the ways that people sell Sequim is by saying how it is sunny most of the year and during the winter never snows.  LIES...its all a lie!  It dumped more than 7 inches last night.  School was cancelled today so Brian didn't have to do seminary.  Global warming my behind.  More like the next ice age.  

Anyway, I went to my drs appointment today and LOVED the midwife I saw.  I'm really excited and hope that all the midwives are like her.  We went to JoAnns and instead of picking out fabric I just got the pieces.  So I am still sewing the wall hanging but I don't have to measure and cut out anything.  Probably best for me for now. 

Claire has been doing good with her 'walking' today.  She is also getting her 4th tooth.  It's weird because she has one of her big top teeth in but instead of the other big one coming in it is one to the side.  Strange.  Anyway, I'm so tired.  I don't sleep deeply at night.  I feel like I'm just dozing in between dreams.  I'm exhausted all day.  Last night I was wishing I could take a sleeping pill or something.  Very frustrating.  Hope tonight is better!

2 comments:

mary jane said...

So you had an appointment with a midwife? Was this a followup or something, or do you have NEWS?

The McEwans said...

Nothing fun, just my annual visit. :(