This is me exactly 9 monthes ago....even to the time
And this is what I got
And this is today...well...last night

I'm so lucky. :)
I took her to the doctor today. She is 28 inches and 17 lbs. She's so little! Doctor said she looks great. She has a mild case of eczema but the doctor said lotion would be fine. She got toe prick to check her iron and a few shots. She did not like those at all.
In honor of her being out of me for as long as she was in me I thought I'd do a pregnancy tag that my friend has on her blog. **Congrats to Katelyn! She found out she is having another boy**
1- Where were you when you first found out you were pregnant? In my bathroom
2-Who was with you? Well, my friend Dawnelle went with me to get the test. Brian didn't even know I bought it. We weren't really expecting to be pregnant.
3- How did you find out that you were pregnant? My monthly friend didn't come so then I took the test :)
4- What was your first reaction to finding out you were pregnant? Oh my gosh...What??
5- Your Husbands reaction? Hehehehe...oh I wish you could have seen his face. He was shocked. He got excited once we got the insurance issue figured out.
6- Who was the first person you told? Dawnelle...then Brian :P
7-Did you plan to get pregnant? Nope but I was so excited I was!
2-Who was with you? Well, my friend Dawnelle went with me to get the test. Brian didn't even know I bought it. We weren't really expecting to be pregnant.
3- How did you find out that you were pregnant? My monthly friend didn't come so then I took the test :)
4- What was your first reaction to finding out you were pregnant? Oh my gosh...What??
5- Your Husbands reaction? Hehehehe...oh I wish you could have seen his face. He was shocked. He got excited once we got the insurance issue figured out.
6- Who was the first person you told? Dawnelle...then Brian :P
7-Did you plan to get pregnant? Nope but I was so excited I was!
8-Was everybody happy for you? Oh yes
9- Did you go out and celebrate? Oh I can't remember.
10- Did you want to find out the sex? Oh yea!
11- What was the sex? Girl
12-Did anyone throw you a baby shower? Yup
13- If yes, who? A lady from work. Caryl...love her!
14- Did you get any outfits at the baby shower that you just knew you weren't going to put on your baby? Nope all were adorable
15- How much weight did you gain? 50...lol. A lot was water weight. I was so swollen.
16- Did you loose all of the weight that you gained? Mostly there. I would like to lose another 10 which would put me less than pre baby
17- Did you get a lot of stretch marks? Not really, none on my tummy
18- What did you crave the most? Reeces peanut butter cereal
19- Did you crave anything crazy? Nope
20- Who or what got on your nerves the most? I was pretty calm **I think** once Brian steamed broccoli and I bawled for over an hour because it smelled so bad. ugh
21- Were you married at the time? yep
22- Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? Not really. My back hurt when I was in bed.
23- Where were you when you went into labor? At home
24- Did your water break? During labor. Vomited and my water broke at the same time lol
26- Did you go early or late? Due date was May 3rd and had her May 6th
27- Who was in the room with you when you gave birth? Brian, Mom, my Doula (Megan), Midwife Sue and a a student midwife, the nurse, resp. therapist, and ped nurses. We had a party!
28- Was it video taped? yes, and I like watching it. So cool.
29- Did you have any drugs for the pain? Nope, just my hypnobabies. Power of the mind :)
30-Did you go Natural or have a c-section? vaginal
31- What was your first reaction after giving birth? i cried alot. I really wish I could have held her right away
32- How big was the baby? 6 lbs 12 ounces
33- Did your Husband cry? Yes, and it was so cute
34- What did you name the baby? Claire Elizabeth McEwan
35-Did the name have any significance to you? I picked Claire and Brian picked Elizabeth, I think there are some Elizabeths on his side of the family.
36-Does the baby's name fit? Yes, I can't imagine her named anything else
37- Did the baby have any complications? Some meconium in the water but I'm not sure if she needed to be suctioned. I'm looking at research about that.
38- How old is your baby today? 9 months old. Can't believe it.
39- When is the next one coming? Well, my period (sorry) hasn't come back yet so whenever it happens it happens. :)
40- If you could would you do it all over again? Oh yes, I can't wait to have another baby!
9- Did you go out and celebrate? Oh I can't remember.
10- Did you want to find out the sex? Oh yea!
11- What was the sex? Girl
12-Did anyone throw you a baby shower? Yup
13- If yes, who? A lady from work. Caryl...love her!
14- Did you get any outfits at the baby shower that you just knew you weren't going to put on your baby? Nope all were adorable
15- How much weight did you gain? 50...lol. A lot was water weight. I was so swollen.
16- Did you loose all of the weight that you gained? Mostly there. I would like to lose another 10 which would put me less than pre baby
17- Did you get a lot of stretch marks? Not really, none on my tummy
18- What did you crave the most? Reeces peanut butter cereal
19- Did you crave anything crazy? Nope
20- Who or what got on your nerves the most? I was pretty calm **I think** once Brian steamed broccoli and I bawled for over an hour because it smelled so bad. ugh
21- Were you married at the time? yep
22- Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? Not really. My back hurt when I was in bed.
23- Where were you when you went into labor? At home
24- Did your water break? During labor. Vomited and my water broke at the same time lol
26- Did you go early or late? Due date was May 3rd and had her May 6th
27- Who was in the room with you when you gave birth? Brian, Mom, my Doula (Megan), Midwife Sue and a a student midwife, the nurse, resp. therapist, and ped nurses. We had a party!
28- Was it video taped? yes, and I like watching it. So cool.
29- Did you have any drugs for the pain? Nope, just my hypnobabies. Power of the mind :)
30-Did you go Natural or have a c-section? vaginal
31- What was your first reaction after giving birth? i cried alot. I really wish I could have held her right away
32- How big was the baby? 6 lbs 12 ounces
33- Did your Husband cry? Yes, and it was so cute
34- What did you name the baby? Claire Elizabeth McEwan
35-Did the name have any significance to you? I picked Claire and Brian picked Elizabeth, I think there are some Elizabeths on his side of the family.
36-Does the baby's name fit? Yes, I can't imagine her named anything else
37- Did the baby have any complications? Some meconium in the water but I'm not sure if she needed to be suctioned. I'm looking at research about that.
38- How old is your baby today? 9 months old. Can't believe it.
39- When is the next one coming? Well, my period (sorry) hasn't come back yet so whenever it happens it happens. :)
40- If you could would you do it all over again? Oh yes, I can't wait to have another baby!
1 comment:
Happy 9 Months Claire!!!! And... we video taped Ethan's birth also and I love watching it! Some people think I'm sick for doing so, but obviously they don't get the beauty! (I hope you do get pregnant soon, it's hard with a little one but it's sooooo worth it!!!!) and thanks for the congrats! Were so excited!
Post a Comment