Thursday, June 3, 2010

They're here!

So my family is here and I couldn't be happier :) They made it in Tuesday night. Claire is in heaven with so much attention. We went to my midwife appointment on Wednesday and then went to Fort Worden state park in Port Townsend.



There was a seal just chilling in the water.





It was really pretty...a little cool and windy (to me it felt GREAT) but that is Washington.

My appointment went great. She gave me some black and blue cohosh to maybe induce labor. I tried it today but stopped because my dad is going to be in Seattle Friday and Saturday. I'd rather have the baby when he is here to help watch Claire and Ethan. And besides...it is NASTY. Like seriously. So everyone send me baby vibes for Sunday morning...after a good night's sleep with everyone off to church :)

Brian and I did go out on a date tonight. A parent's date which always includes a trip to the store :) I think tomorrow we may go pick some strawberries from the farm and start packing up some stuff. I need to try another strawberry rhubarb pie. Yum. Anyway...we're just waiting. My tub is in the process of filling for whenever it happens!

Maybe my next post will be baby!

1 comment:

Sam I Am said...

I am shocked she gave you cohosh!!!!! DO NOT TAKE IT!!!!! Let labor begin naturally....taking cohosh before labor starts is not a good idea and can cause you to have a REALLY LONG labor which increases chances of transport. It is only to speed up an already progressive and active labor.BE PATIENT!!!!!! The longer they cook the better the suck reflex and the better they nurse! Willow was 2 weeks late!