Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Another update

Went to the midwife today and I'm 2 cent. dilated and 80 % effaced...not that means much of anything. Checks are pretty much worthless but I just couldn't resist. So, I'll be a little more patient. I have an appointment set up for Wed., (Please let that be a postpartum visit..please) but if I haven't gone by then I have to set up a non-stress test and ultrasound. Sigh. Other than that things are good. I still have ankles. I just don't want to move with a one week old.

3 comments:

Rollins Family said...

Thanks for keeping us posted. Hopefully he will come really soon!

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

Prayers are with you! hope he comes soon!!!

Cheri Sharp said...

It says that your baby boy is 5 days old. I've heard that when you go over your due date, your baby grows like a pound a week or something. You might be delivering a really big baby. Good luck with that! I can't wait to see him. I'm thinking he's going to look like you with tons of brown hair. Try to have him on the 13th. That's a lucky day!