Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A few pictures

At his two day checkup Jack weighed 8 lbs 12 oz. Today, at his 4 day checkup he weighed 9.5

I'm a little sad. He is not going to be little very long at all.


The amniotic sac.











These are his 1st day pictures. He looks a little different now I think. At least more chunky :)


His cord fell off today too so I'll probably do his bath tomorrow. He is such a good baby. He hardly ever cries. The midwife did his heel stick today and he didn't cry at all. He just looks at you. He just seems so connected...I don't know. Last night he did a 5 hour stretch and a 4 1/2 hour one. I feel great. Seriously, the recovery this time is going so fast. I haven't taken any medicine today. Brian goes back to work tomorrow so I'm a little sad about that. Claire's been a little stinker since she got home today but I'm hoping it's just because she is tired. Life is good. We sure love our little guy!

2 comments:

Rollins Family said...

He looks so cute! That is so amazing he is sleeping so well! That relaxed personality must be shining through :) Hope he keeps it up! Enjoy your new little one!

Mary Killion said...

Congratulations on your new baby! He looks so sweet!