
1- where did you meet your husband?
He lived in my apartment complex and ward. We met at the opening activity. It was nerd night at the park.

I actually dont remember meeting him that night but I was kinda hung up on another guy. He always casts it up to me.
2- what was the first thing you said to your husband?
Probably hello my name is Megan or something like that.
Probably hello my name is Megan or something like that.
3- where was your first date?
We kinda had two first dates. The first first date was to Trafalga, mini golfing. We went on a couple of more dates and then we didn't really date for about 8 months. Our next real first date was to Ice Age 2. We were going to go rock climbing but I was really sore from something. He held my hand,
4- where was your first kiss?
Up in Provo Canyon at Kelson's cabin. My roommate was dating Kelson at the time. (wow, crazy how things worked out...For the BEST) Brian hadn't kissed me yet and Kelson hadn't kissed Christy yet so we decided that if they didn't kiss us that night we would do it. We watched a movie called The Cave or something like that. Brian and I left and he kissed me at the car. (Kelson kissed Christy that night too...mission accomplished) It was kinda awkward but I was the first (and the last) girl he kissed after his mission so that was a long time without kissing.
Up in Provo Canyon at Kelson's cabin. My roommate was dating Kelson at the time. (wow, crazy how things worked out...For the BEST) Brian hadn't kissed me yet and Kelson hadn't kissed Christy yet so we decided that if they didn't kiss us that night we would do it. We watched a movie called The Cave or something like that. Brian and I left and he kissed me at the car. (Kelson kissed Christy that night too...mission accomplished) It was kinda awkward but I was the first (and the last) girl he kissed after his mission so that was a long time without kissing.
5- How long did you date for?
We dated from about the end of March to September.
We dated from about the end of March to September.
6- where did you get engaged?
Up at a really pretty park in Provo Canyon. It was perfect.
Up at a really pretty park in Provo Canyon. It was perfect.
7- when and where were you married?
We were married in the Mesa Arizona Temple on December 30, 2006.
We were married in the Mesa Arizona Temple on December 30, 2006.
8- how did the reception go?
Amazing. It was perfect. The house we had it at was beautiful, the food was GREAT (I wish I ate more), the decorations were great. The company was great too. :)
Amazing. It was perfect. The house we had it at was beautiful, the food was GREAT (I wish I ate more), the decorations were great. The company was great too. :)
9- how was the honeymoon?
Great. I loved the bed and breakfast we stayed at in Flagstaff. We went to the grand canyon and it was beautiful. Then we went to Las Vegas and stayed at the Palms. I didn't like Vegas so much but I'm not a crowd person. We had a lot of fun at the shows we went to. It irked me when we were walking around holding hands and guys on the street tried to give Brian cards with pictures of scantily clad or nude girls. What the heck!? It was a fun honeymoon though.
10. I tag Christy!
No comments:
Post a Comment