Sunday, September 14, 2008

Finally...


This weekend we went and looked at couches. I have wanted a couch for a LONG time. I am so tired of our raggedy futon. It has served us well these past (almost) 2 years. We found one that I think we will be purchasing tomorrow. YAY! It is super comfy and the ends fully recline. Brian really likes this feature. My husbands poor feet are tired at the end of the day. (I wont mind using it either) I am super excited!

We had Stake Conference this weekend. Our stake center is in Port Angeles. What I saw of it was pretty good. Its going to be a while before either of us can fully enjoy church. Claire does pretty good if we walk around. It was at 10 so we actually had a Sunday! I'm going to like going to church at 9 next year. Church at 1:00 is kind of annoying. It seems like we just laze around all morning, get dressed about 30 minutes before church, and then the day is pretty much over!

2 comments:

mary jane said...

Yay about the couch! You'll have to post pictures!

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

I agree with mjm must see pictures!!