We bought Claire a little "walker" thing although it doesn't really go anywhere. She really likes it. She tries to grab all of the toys at once.


This is the outfit we bought the day that we found out we were having a girl. I think its adorable and its nice to put her in something that is not pink. However, people think she is a boy because it is blue. Come on...does that REALLY look like a boys outfit?? I don't think so. I just bought her a hairband and have a blue boy to put in it so that should clear up any confusion. Hopefully.

We went on a shopping trip to Silverdale on Saturday. It was a highly successful trip. I needed to buy a white blouse and Claire a white dress. We found one at Macy along with a few other very cute dresses. We also bought another dress at Gap and a swim suit for her for Hawaii.Thats the headband I bought at Dungeness Kids Co here in sequim and I bought a couple of flowers and then the bows at target. She was SO cute on Sunday.


We are very excited to be going to Arkansas on Saturday. Well, Claire and I are. I am SUPER excited because my friends Rachel and Jenna are driving up from Louisiana to stay a few days! I haven't seen Jenna for 3 years and I haven't seen Rachel for 2 years! Way overdue. I seriously cant wait!Brian will be having a relaxed 3 weeks, going to bed whenever he wants and doing whatever. I'm sure he may miss us though!
1 comment:
The headband is adorable :) Is that a new little blue seat? Looks like it works well. Hope your flight went ok - I was thinking about you and Claire.
Sandy
Post a Comment