Thursday, April 10, 2008

Mah Birthday!

So I'm hijacking the blog today, because Megan wouldn't tell you what she did for my birthday, or else it would sound all snobbish and such. So let us begin...

I'm on campus on Mondays from 10-5, and then Megan usually picks me up on the way home from work. We had talked about going out to eat for my birthday, but decided that tonight wasn't the best night, and that we could go on a Tuesday earlier and get some sweet lunch-price action at Tucanos. So, basically we agreed nothing was going down Monday night. Megan later called me before my class at 4 and said she was going to stay a little later and get some stuff done at work, so I took the bus home. Well, I opened the door and instead of a dark empty apartment, I got this:


That's right, I've come home to Chicken...cordon bleu? Is that how you spell it? Now that I think about it, I think it's spelled "MMMmmm" Is that sparkling grape juice? Oh snap!
And candles? Get out of town!

So basically she completely fooled me, left work early and made dinner, and then surprised me with a great setup and presentation.

Kudos to you, Megan, kudos...

No comments: