Thursday, April 3, 2008

30 more days...

Its April 3rd! I have 30 more days until my "guess date"! Whoo hoo! I think I am just as excited to be almost done with work. I only have 3 more Thursdays of work. When I think about it that way it seems bearable :) We have hired two girls to take mine and Cheri's place when we leave. (Cheri is due June 7th) One girl has already started and the other starts on the 14th. Crazy! Its nice to start training people. Its also really easy because we don't have that much work lately. The Doctors haven't been giving us much to do. I can't really complain but it does make for a long day when the work load is light.

I'm also feeling the whole pregnancy thing more. It's still not bad and most of the time perfectly comfortable. Lately I have started the Braxton Hicks contractions/cramping. My back has started aching a little and I do not sleep at night. I sleep perfect until the first time I have to use the bathroom and then it goes down hill. Every time I get up to go to the bathroom I have to take a tum or two. Heartburn gets bad. Then I have to try to sleep propped up on pillows which is not comfortable at all. I have had a great pregnancy so I shouldn't complain. :) I am getting very excited to see her!

Brian's parent got us our travel system!! We are so excited about it. We have the base in our car already :)
Thank you so much!!!! We really appreciate it :)
Our house is getting crowded by baby stuff.




My dad is coming out tomorrow and I am so excited to see him! It's going to be fun. I really would like to go to bed right now but since I was on a laundry kick I decided to do our sheets and duvet cover. That was a good idea, the bad idea was to do it the last load so I have to wait till it finishes drying before I can make the bed and go to sleep. Blah...

No comments: