Saturday, April 12, 2008

Brian thinks I'm silly....

But I got "tagged" by my friend Christy....so yes Brian...I am carrying it on :)

A- ATTACHED OR SINGLE: attached
B- BEST FRIEND: Brian
C- CAKE OR PIE: cake...especially if it has Rainbow Chip Icing. (thanks Grandma and Aunt Samantha :)
D- DAY OF CHOICE: Definitely Saturday because I don't have to go to work on Saturday and we can do whatever!
E- ESSENTIAL ITEM: My cell phone, although I always lose it.
F- FAVORITE COLOR: Green, half my closet is green
G- GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT: Marrying the best guy ever in the Temple :)
H- HOMETOWN: Born in Mesa Az but have lived in Indiana, Ohio, Virginia, Illinois, Louisiana, Texas, and most recently Utah
I- INDULGENCES: M&M and Brownie Shakes
J- JANUARY OR JULY: July...I HATE winter
K- KIDS: a little Girl on the way. 3 more weeks!
L- LIFE IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT: my family
M- MARRIAGE DATE: December 30, 2006
N- NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 4 lil brothers
O- ORANGES OR APPLES: Apples...Gala or Green. They have to be crispy
P- PHOBIAS OR FEARS: People breaking into my house. Although I have stopped waking Brian up to check :)
Q- QUOTES: "We shall beat to quarters" **Russell Crowe in Master & Commander**
R- REASON TO SMILE: 3 more weeks till my baby is due!
S- SEASON: summer. I Think it will be great in Washington. They said it hardly gets past 80.
T- TAG FIVE FRIENDS: Whoever actually reads this thing :)
U- UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: I'm pretty much an open book
V- VERY FAVORITE STORE: American Eagle (for the jeans) or Urban Outfitters (cute skirts)
W- WORST HABIT: biting my fingernails, although I have done a LOT better lately
X- X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND: ultrasound. Baby versus broken bones...hmm..what would you pick?
Y- YOUR FAVORITE FOOD: MASHED POTATOES
Z- ZODIAC: Pisces

No comments: