Sunday, April 13, 2008

Amby Bed

So my mom, grandma, and Aunt Samantha got me an Amby bed! I guess its a European thing. Its a hammock type bed that is supposed to comfort the baby. It helps with restless sleepers, short napper, colicky babies, and babies with acid reflux. It is WAY cool looking.


How sweet is that? I can see how a baby should like that. Coming from a place that is all enclosed and small to be on a flat open crib doesn't sound too comforting. This is more curved and enclosed. Thanks so much! I am so excited to use it! I love you guys!

Well I am 37 weeks. I had my baby shower with another girl from work yesterday. I think I will save posting on that until I have some pictures. It was fun though. I hope that this will be our last full week without baby. Brian's parents and grandparents are coming in next weekend for his graduation! Whoo hoo! We shall see what baby wants to do though. Maybe she will grace us with her presence. I will be packing hospital bags this week anyway, just in case :) Everything is going great for me although my feet have started swelling. Its not bad on weekends...I think it just gets bad during the week because I sit so much at work. I think that after Tuesday I will not be working quite as much. The two girls who are taking our spots will be there and I am feeling like I really really need to organize. It's hard because our apartment is so small there is just not room for everything. Then it looks cluttery. I can't wait to move into a bigger apartment!!

Brian's last day of classes as an undergrad are on Tuesday! Then he has finals and then he is done! He has focused much more than I could have, although he has been finding it a little difficult lately. I think that's just the nature of things. Time to move on. We are so excited!!

No comments: