So today has not been very exciting. Brian had to work for 4 hours today and then he just studied on campus and took his final. He took the car up to campus so I have not been outside the apartment all day! Bleh. However, it is extremely windy, blowing the nastiness that is Utah smog so I really haven't missed that much. I did want to go to the park today though. For some reason I just really want to go swing! There wasn't much to do at home today either. My apartment was already clean **Imagine that!** so I did the dishes, made some banana bread, and looked at blogs.
Yes, I love reading blogs now. Most are totally random and Brian makes fun of me for it. I usually just find them randomly through other sites and most have to do with things I am doing right now. For example, I have about 4 blogs I look at that are by Labor and Delivery nurses. They have some of the funniest stories EVER. I think that if it weren't for the incredibly long shifts I would like to be a L&D nurse. Although I hate math and science so that may not work for me. They do have some very sad stories though and every so often I find myself sobbing over some story. (Crazy hormones...today I bawled over an episode of Extreme Home Makeover) A couple other blogs are by birth activists. I get so excited for how I want to have our baby when I read these. There are some amazing women out there.
I found a blog today through Deseret News. This chick lives in Utah and is not Mormon anymore, although her family is, and she just writes about her life and other random things. She makes $40,000 a month from the traffic her site gets. Can you imagine??? Geesh, I don't even now how much FAMILY reads this, much less friends, or even much less random strangers. (I mean what random stranger would be interested? Its really not entertaining. I am not the creative one in this relationship) BUT thats a lot of money to just sit down and type on the computer for a while.
Anyway, Thursday Katie came over and we did our "birth rehearsal". I thought it was fun! She had us practice different positions to get through contractions and helped Brian know what to do. Such as, get me water, get me up and moving between waves, and PRAISE me. :) lol. He is going to be great, he was such a good sport about everything.
I really have some pictures I need to put up but I packed my camera away. Tomorrow I will get it out and put some up. Tonight we are renting Hairspray. Haven't seen it yet so I am very excited. I am also 38 weeks today! Whoo hoo! She can come anytime now. We are ready! :) (plus my back really hurts and I have heartburn that makes me want to never sleep again!) Just watch me go two weeks over. :-/
No comments:
Post a Comment