Friday, January 25, 2008

Tired....

I am so glad it is Friday. It seems like Friday comes just when I know I CAN NOT get up one more day for work. Just knowing I can sleep in tomorrow is heavenly. I know that I wont be able to much longer but instead of practicing NOT sleeping in, I'm going to get in as much as I can until baby comes. :) I cant sleep in much anyway, at least, not like I could when I was living in the BC with my roommates. I could sleep in until noon some days...now I cant sleep till 9. I always have to get up to go to the bathroom. At least 9 is better than 6:30.
Today was the first day I have gotten a lot of comments about how big I am getting. She is growing! I even got a "wow" from a guy at work. I take comfort in the fact that I haven't gained anywhere other than my stomach. If I have my hoodie on you cant even tell. My friend Cheri and I went out to Lon's Cookin Shack the other day for lunch. A bunch of high school guys were there and one of them kept asking me what my name was. I kept ignoring him and finally he stopped. I really wanted to turn to him and be like...I am married and pregnant. You really don't want my name. But I guess it was nice that he couldn't tell. (I had my hands in my hoodie, I was wearing my ring).
Anyway, tomorrow we are doing a mystery dinner with some people from work. It is going to be so fun! We have to go to DI an try to find some clothes because none of my formal dresses fit anymore. (I am an newly famous actress...Brian is an actor who gained fame in the movie "The Scarlet Pimp, Arnold...ha) I am definitely taking my camera so I can have SOMETHING interesting to put up here!
On two random notes, I am so excited for Bryan to go to Ghana! It was so cool that he is going to Africa...especially because that is where he wanted to go. It is kind of sad that he wont see his niece until she is almost two! Who knows...I could be pregnant again by then.
Second, Happy Birthday Grandma McGrath! I hope you had a great day today :-) I love you!

No comments: