My character was a skanky lady. She slept with Powar and then another actor name Stu (played by my friend Scott). I fired the first shot at Powar "accidentally" but I didn't kill him. I didn't kill Malissa although it said I would have if I had gotten the chance. Brian was Savoy, a superb hunter. He shot both Malissa and Power although he did not kill them. The murderer was my friend Cheri, or "Tat" as she was called. She poisoned them. It was really fun to do. We had it at my friend Brynn's house and we had a baked potato bar and ice cream. I would love to do it again. I didn't take too many pictures because I forgot about my camera for most of the night. Here are some I got though.
This is my friend Scott. He is the OR supervisor at work. He also does projects for Dr. Rosenthal. He is way funny. He is actually at a med school interview in Phoenix right now. Good luck to him! He brought Kristy, a girl from his ward. She is in Brian's business class and they are in the same group. She was a cute girl.
I never like any picture of me. I think my nose is getting bigger. Is that a common pregnancy symptom? Yuck yuck.
The shirt and the coat we got at Deseret Industries, which is like a Salvation Army. Brian really like the coat.

Once again, very unflattering. I think I need to have good postures in pictures to look decent. My friend Cheri is awesome though. She is hilarious.

Brian enjoyed the ice cream. The guy in the background is Cheri's husband Chris.

It was a lot of fun.
Another thing that happened this week is President Gordon B. Hinckley died at age 97. He was the Prophet of our Church. He was ordained as Prophet on my 8th birthday, the same day I was baptized. He was an AMAZING man. I hope I can be even 1/4 as good as he was. He is really the only Prophet that I remember. I thought I would be devastated when he died. I am going to miss seeing and hearing him but when I heard he died I wasn't really sad. I was more thankful for him and his teaching and I was glad that he was reunited with his precious wife. They were married for 67 year. 67 years. Can you imagine?? They were the most awesome couple.
President Hinckley did so much for our church. He was incredibly active, he visited many countries. Temple construction doubled during his presidency. I count myself so lucky that I lived when he did.

Amazing. I know I have so much to work on in my life but every day we have the potential to be better. I love our Church and the Gospel. It is true.
No comments:
Post a Comment