We left on Sunday the 23rd after church to go to my aunt and uncles house. We woke up that morning to some escapees running around our apartment. I had left a bag of marsh mellows on the table and when we got out to the kitchen I noticed they were almost all gone. We didnt think they could eat the whole bag. Guess where we found them?
Brian left his pants on the ground that he was going to wear that day....
Surprise! They had moved them into Brian's pants and into our suitcase. They are seriously insane some times.
Randy, Brian's friend from the mission, took us up to Alpine. It was nice to be there and we had a lot of fun. I got some cute pictures of Brian with Caroline. She is so adorable. I think Brian is getting more and more excited for our baby.
We flew out really really early on the 24th. The airport wasn't too bad but I freak out at airports. I dont know why but I really dont like flying. I am very glad Brian was there to help me calm down although I'm sure he wished we weren't sitting by each other. :) He is awesome though. My aunt Samantha picked us up from the airport with my brother. I was really glad to be there. It was so fun seeing all my cousins and brothers. Ethan was adorable.Christmas morning was fun. Here are some pictures we took.
Ethan missing his teeth.


Grandma and Rose.
Christmas Morning.
The boys coming upstairs to see their Santa presents.

My dad and Grandpa were trying to open one of Ethans presents for him. It took them quite a while.

Ethan and his Chef outfit.

Brian and I got a lot of great presents from everyone. We got a Clear play DVD player from my parents, blankets from Grandma McGrath, beautiful Christmas decorations from Grandma and Grandpa Leslie, clothes and money from Brian's parents, and a lot of great baby books from my Aunt Samantha. Thanks everyone!! We love you!Since this post is getting so massive I think I will save the rest for later. I do want to say one thing that was very exciting....Brian got a 4.0 for the semester!!!! He is so smart! I am very proud of his hard work!
No comments:
Post a Comment