Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Baby Blessing


Sunday was the first day in our new ward AND Jack's baby blessing. Brian did a marvelous job...again :) It was nice because it was Brian's dad, my brother and my uncle M'Kay and uncle Krestin. Lots of family was there. It was so great. Our bishop seems really nice and the ward seems nice too. I'm nervous for Claire to be in a huge nursery though. Is that weird? I just want to keep her with me all the time. After the blessing we went to M'Kay and Angie's for lunch. Thanks! I was bad and didn't get any good blessing pictures :(

Yesterday Brian, Claire and Grandma and Grandpa went to Seven Peaks. Brian said Claire had a lot of fun. Then we met up with Brian's cousin Shannon for dinner. It's so good to have family around.




And Jack is totally a McGrath. He looks exactly like Jordan did when he was a baby and very much resembles me and Logan too. After everyone telling me Claire looks exactly like Brian....it's kinda nice :)


2 comments:

Lisalulu said...

He's beautiful!! so happy you are on your way to a great home! (although small) Glad you have family around. Miss you! It's Lavender Festival... you're missing all the tourists! ha

Rollins Family said...

I agree he totally looks like you! I am hoping I have a baby that looks like me. Everyone tells me how much Ella looks like her dad. The blessing was beautiful. Thanks for inviting us! Enjoy getting settled and we will get together real soon!