Saturday, July 10, 2010

Whew


Sorry it's been so long! It has been hectic hectic lately. You know...the moving and unpacking with a crazy two year old and a three week old. We are SO LUCKY that my parents and my brothers were here to help. I honestly would have just sat and cried and cried. Our apartment is....not too nice. Not HORRIBLE, but not nice. The best thing that can be said is that Brian is just as motivated as me now to find a house at the end of our lease. YES!!!!!!!

The move down wasn't bad at all. Jack was such an awesome baby. Claire did really well too. It helped that we made it in three days. It is weird being back in Provo and I really miss the small town and weather of Sequim. And moving is EXPENSIVE! Getting groceries and things for the apartment. Yuck.

My parents left on Friday. It was very sad to see them go. They were amazing. I'm hoping they are planning a trip out again soon! Love you guys! But....luckily Brian's mom flew in on Friday! Aren't I one lucky girl? :) We haven't done much so far but we went to Ikea on Friday and got a couple of rugs to cover our carpet. Today we went grocery shopping. Brian's dad flies in tonight for Jacks blessing tomorrow. It will be so much fun :)

Enjoy the pictures. I'll have more once my mom gets home and burns me a CD with all the pictures she took...hint hint.

Claire is into dressing up now....in everything she owns lol

My boys :)
We gave Claire some chapstick on the way home from Alpine one night...big mistake.

Unkle Bian
Squishy cheeks
Uncle Logan

Cute boy


Stole from my moms blog...I WANT A NICE CAMERA!!!!!!!!



Hahaha...unpacking fun.

I love him


Claire already misses her grandpa

What a stud :)



2 comments:

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

Glad you are home safe! Hope you guys can find something nicer soon, home always feels nicer when you like where you live. ps- Jack is suchhhhh a cuteeeeee baby!!!!

Lisalulu said...

so glad you made it safe and you are getting it all together... but I miss you guys! i miss being able to hold a little baby! You are on to bigger and better excitement!!! YOU GO CLAIRE... Make your parents lives exciting!! haha