Thursday: Taco Salad
Friday: Egg Muffin Sandwiches (going to be my first attempt at homemade english muffins)
Saturday: Beans and Rice
Sunday: Roast
Monday: Green chili burros (if we have leftover roast...if not...bean burros)
Tuesday: Garlic Chicken
We're trying to get our shopping under $50 a week. Possible? I dunno, I've never tried it before. I do have a budget for food storage if things are a good deal. We'll see today. I did stay with my meal plan last week. Yay!
Monday we went to Brian's coworkers house in Midway. They are renting in an place that has a pool and clubhouse so Claire and Brian were able to go swimming. It was the first time for me to see anyone from Sawtooth and it was nice. Midway was nice but probably out of our price range and way out of the way from everything. I'd rather live in Springville or Mapleton. Other than that not much has been going on. Hopefully we do something fun this weekend...or at least get a library card or something. Logan is going to go out job searching.
1 comment:
Let me know if your homemade English muffins are good - I would want to try the recipe:)
Post a Comment