Thursday, August 13, 2009

Some Catchup and Food Storage!!



We have had a good end of July/August so far! We did have a couple of unbearably hot days but we survived. Sequim just isn't set up for 90+ weather. But other than that we have been having fun playing outside! We take sometimes multiple trips to the park every day. So fun!

Brian was asked to sub in nursery a couple of times and took Claire in with him. She LOVES nursery and when Brian is not in there she stands outside the gate shaking it wanting to get in. I WISH she could just go now when she wants to so bad. Who knows how she will be at 18 months. Anyway, one time they were in there she was chasing bubbles and fell and hit her eye on the chair.


It got nice and yellow.

Pretty girl in a bow

Is there anything better than a sleeping baby? I think not.
Claire LOVED grandma's IPhone and was sad to see it leave.
We got this chair for her and it is perfect. She can get in and out by herself and loves it.
This is where we keep a lot of our food storage. Everything that is not in boxes. I'm really excited about it. It makes me happy everytime I go in the garage. We are placing a big cannery order for this month too. Almost 200 lbs...whoo hoo!
All my cannery food.
We bought this shelf from Costco for about 80. I love it.
My food I canned. Pickles, pinto beans, black beans, beef and chicken. Love it!
Brian's mom is here with us and we've been having fun! Today we went to Silverdale and ate at Red Lobster (yay) and went to Michaels and Tuesday Mornings and the mall. I got some new jeans at the American Eagle sale (whoo hoo). We went to Poulsbo and explored the Central Market for as long as Claire let us....which actually was not long at all...it's been so nice having her here.

Well, I was going to put up some videos but blogger is taking forever. I'll try again tomorrow.

1 comment:

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

I've always been jealous of your food storage! Go you!!!