Visit msnbc.com for Breaking News, World News, and News about the Economy
This makes me mad. Please get your no-good stinking face out of my business. I've got better reasons to keep my son intact than you do for cutting. Yes, I know its just a "recommendation" but tell that to pediatricians and others trying to intimidate me into doing something that I don't feel is in the best interest for my child, whether it be circumcising or vaccinations or anything else.
Please, all powerful government, why don't you spend more time getting parents to teach good morals to their kids? Why don't you spend more time promoting the fact that sexual relationships should wait until they are in a loving, committed relationship, or, dare I even say it?...marriage? That it shouldn't be something that you do drunkenly or high or with everyone that crosses your path? That would make me feel better than promoting universal cutting on infants. Have you even seen a circumcision?? Sorry, but I refuse to inflict that pain and irreversible procedure on someone who cannot consent for no medical reason.
Lovingly,
Me
2 comments:
Oh Megan, you're hilarious! I love it!!! Although both of my boys are circ. I don't agree with it being forced upon those whom chose to go a different route. It's free agency but the government wouldn't know anything about that, would they? In the best interest of everyone else, I hope they don't touch it any further!
I know...they would control everything in our lives if they could :P Free choice!
Post a Comment