We had "Cafe Rio" for lunch. Yum. Then Claire opened presents.
Then she really failed at the eating the cupcake game. The blue on her mouth was put there by us. She didn't eat any of it. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH HER EATING!!!!
So that Horse is like the size of her, too cute! I agree, such a jabberbox, I'd love to know what babies are thinking when they babble to themselves. As far as the cupcake scene... sad! I bet she might have really liked it if she had just tried it. Maybe next year :)
2 comments:
She is a hoot! And a jabberbox! The videos you post are my favorite :-)
So that Horse is like the size of her, too cute! I agree, such a jabberbox, I'd love to know what babies are thinking when they babble to themselves. As far as the cupcake scene... sad! I bet she might have really liked it if she had just tried it. Maybe next year :)
Post a Comment