Monday, May 4, 2009

:P

I'm SO "baby hungry"....lol.  Everyone is pregnant or having babies and I want another one!!

I mean, seriously, Claire is THIS CLOSE (mostly....kinda) to sleeping through the night. ;)

Brian thinks I should wean her so we can get pregnant but, while tempting, I feel like that would be selfish.  I would nurse two kids but I seem to be one who can't get pregnant while nursing.  Arg.


Too much information???  Well, it is MY blog :)

2 comments:

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

haha!!! Baby hungry, you are sooooo funny! From my experience, and Im not sure how common this is, but when I got pregnant with Logan my milk supply (which was already low to begin with) became REALLY low. So Low, E completely stopped nursing all together. Just a warning, BUT... I vote you have another one! Besides the one you have is soooo stinking cute, WHY NOT?!

Journee said...

Girl...you know I am always nursing one when I get pregnant with another....they always wean while I am pregnant. BUT! Your body needs a good 15 month "break"...so I wouldn't get pregnant until Claire is 15 months or so. I know the baby bug feeling....I NEVER get rid of it:-)