We are just hanging out, waiting for seminary to end and June to get here. We spend almost all of our morning playing at the park. We go walking with my friend and her little baby and then Claire plays on the playground. We come home and eat and Claire 'usually' goes down for a nap and I Wii Fit it up. Claire wakes up, we play, Brian comes home and then he watches her while I exercise. (5 more lbs! Come on!) We make dinner, Brian does his seminary, and then we go to bed. Doesn't sound like much when I write it all down but thats okay. I love watching Claire play and learn. She is getting so silly. And big! She is learning so many signs. She also gets in to EVERYTHING. Oh my goodness. She can make the biggest mess in the shortest amount of time. Still cant get her to eat. Time to go try though :)
4 comments:
Too Adorable! I loved how she signed Bear just when you said it. And that evil little laugh of hers is much too funny!!!
she is getting SO big and really showing her unique personality, oh she is so cute and wide-eyed! glad you are taking so many pictures of her!
Claire will be able to carry her own little suitcase at the airport - can't wait til you get here!
hi ho, hi ho! So funny! She is such a cute little button :-)
Post a Comment