Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Claire's Birthday Part 1

We started the day by going to the Olympic Penisula Game Farm, otherwise known as the Redneck Safari.  We went when Brian's mom came last August but Claire didn't really care.  Since we are stranded on the Penisula for the next 6 weeks, the zoo was out of the question.  We had fun!









Can you see the two bears?


I didn't know that bears tunnel









And I'm tired of this post so I will do more later...

4 comments:

Sandy and Rob said...

That brings back fond memories!

MOM

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

That's awesome!!! I love the bears!! We would take E to bear world if it didn't cost 18$ PER PERSON!!!

mary jane said...

Yikes what WAS that last, window-licking animal?

It looks like you guys had a fun birthday for Claire! What a beautiful sunny day too!

The McEwans said...

I think it was a buffalo...