Wednesday, July 2, 2008

One more day

Tomorrow is Brian's last day of work for the week. Friday is a holiday! Yay! I am so excited. I think we may go pick strawberries this weekend. I may venture into the freezer jam realm. Maybe. The missionaries came over tonight to show us a member missionary video. So you know what that means? My house is clean! I used to make fun of my mom when she would make us clean whenever my grandparents or the missionaries would come over. I thought, Why? They've already seen our house a mess! Now I know why. Brian makes fun of me now but I don't care. I have to have my house clean or at least look clean (we are very good at the speed cleaning) when people come over.



1 comment:

Hi, I'm Katelyn! said...

Oh Megan, Claire is so precious!! I love the video! Ethan is starting to talk and smile and I love it, Im excited for him to hit the stage that she's at right now :)