Today was a busy day! Claire got up twice last night :( and then was up at 7. Not much fun since I had to stay up late last night working on my raspberry jam (yum!). When my mom and the boys got here we hung up some stuff on the walls and worked on Claire's room while she took a nap. Then we headed off to Costco! We bought a GINORMOUS amount of food so we could make some freezer meals to put in our new freezer chest. We are making Lasagna, Penne Rigata, Pizza, Meatloaf, Greek Spaghetti, King Ranch Casserole, Wild Rice Casserole, Hot Chicken Casserole, and Salisbury Steak. Sounds like a lot huh? We made the Penne Rigata (5), Meatloaf (4), and Salisbury Steak (32 patties). The rest we will do tomorrow. We estimated that the penne came out to about $2.50 a meal, the meatloaf about $3.50 and the Salisbury steak maybe a little less. Nice. It cost a lot of money altogether but if you break it down by meal then it is not much at all! I am really excited about having stuff to make on busy days or days that I just do not feel like cooking. Whoo hoo!
Last night my mom and I made raspberry jam. (we had picked 12 lbs) We were just starting the second batch when the electricity went out. Brian called on his way home from work and said that it was out at Sawtooth and looked like the whole town was out of power. Who knows why. So we all went to the camper and made tacos and played dominos. Jordan whomped us. He won four games in a row! It was a lot of fun.
Claire before we left and then after we came back about ready to get in the bath :) It kinda looks like she has a mohawk in the first picture but thats just the edge of a magnet on the refrigerator :)


I love her so much! She is so stinkin' cute!!!


This video was this morning before Brian went to work. I can't catch her talking on camera by myself because she gets so fascinated with the camera she wont talk!
No comments:
Post a Comment