Thursday, July 31, 2008

Lonely :(

So my parents left yesterday morning. I must say that I cried many tears. Its been so nice to have some company these last few weeks. Its nice to have someone to hold Claire so I can go to the bathroom since she hates being put down. Brian left for California on Tuesday so I am all by myself till tomorrow sometime around midnight. But Brian's mom is coming back with him! Yay! She will be staying until the 9th! I am excited :)

I've been trying to be productive while Brian is gone but its more like I am just trying to get through. Time goes slow with a baby who wont let you sit down. Yesterday she only napped for 20 minute intervals so I didn't get a nap. Today however, she has been sleeping for about an hour. Why am I not asleep? Because I figured it would be the same as yesterday. sych.

I'm glad Brian doesn't have too many of these trips. We would be broke. Claire and I went to WalMart yesterday to pass the time and as I was wandering down the rows I came across a project to do. I won't say what it is right now because I want to surprise Brian but I will take a picture when I do it. Also, my living room is pretty much finished. My mom and I decorated and I think it looks cute! Brian hasn't seen the finished product so I will post a picture later.

Bottom line...I'm bored. Blah.

1 comment:

mary jane said...

:( bored and lonely...I hate that feeling. Hope tomorrow goes by quicker than today. Can't wait to see pictures of your decorated living room! And that was an incredible amount of food you and your mom made. Whoa! Salisbury steak, anyone?