Thursday, July 10, 2008

Dr!

Today I drove to Port Angeles and took Claire for her two month checkup. She weighs 10lbs 11 oz and is 22 3/4 inches long. She gains weight a lot faster than she gains length. Well...I guess shes grown 2 inches in two months...not bad. I've been stressing over getting her vaccinated. I believe in vaccinations and I want her to get them its just that she is so little! She is only two months old! I dont think that she should be getting them this early. She doesn't go to day care and is rarely anywhere more crowded than church. Also, its summer. So for the past couple days I've worried about telling the doctor this. I know that many doctors are very...insistent...about the schedule kids are on for vaccination. So the doctor came in and I told him I wanted to wait a month or so and he didn't even blink. He was like okay and didn't say another word about it. Pshaw...all that stress over nothing. He was a very nice old man. Claire was really good until he started checking her ears. Both him and the nurse kept remarking on how she never took her eyes off me. Aww..I luv ma baby.

After the appointment I went by Home Depot and bought Brian a couple of plants for his office (he wanted to get some) and drove by and saw his office for the first time. Pretty cool. Made chicken tacos tonight and I am looking forward to an early bedtime. Claire woke up 3 times last night and I was not feeling good. I woke Brian up to change her diaper and put her back to bed because I had to go find some medicine. Blah. Alrighty, time for bath time!

No comments: