It's been so nice having my mom here. Brian left today to go find us a new home in Washington. They have these new "affordable" apartments that were just built. It's based on income and we shall qualify based on our 2007 income. Whoo hoo! They are 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments with dishwashers and washers and dryers if you don't mind paying an extra $25 a month. $25 is CHEAP for what I would be willing to pay for a washer and dryer. We do SO much laundry now for Claire. Blows my mind sometimes how much she goes through. Anyway, he is also going to look at some other places to rent but I think these apartments are a LOT cheaper and they are right in the middle of town so he wouldn't have to bike very far. I hope they have a playground or something nearby that I can take Claire to. But he is gone until Wednesday and I don't know what I would have done if my mom wasn't here. She has been a lifesaver for me. I cry just thinking about her leaving on Thursday. I don't want to cry now so I will just post some pictures of my favorite subject!
Brian thought this was funny. She is usually very good in her car seat unless she is hungry. She doesn't like the pacifier at all.

She loves to sleep over the shoulder. I have no idea why this is being underlined and I have no idea how to make it not underline so sorry.

Stretching after a nap. She is so funny to watch when she wakes up. She usually starts smiling too. SO CUTE.

She loves to sleep with her hands under her chin. Kinda like mommy.

She is getting so big! I took her to her pediatrician on Tuesday so she was exactly a week old, and she had gained over a pound! Crazy considering that they just want babies up to their birth weight at 2 weeks. She was 7'7. Must be because she wants to nurse ALL THE TIME!
1 comment:
She is so beautiful! Thanks for the update...I have been checking!
Post a Comment