Tuesday, May 27, 2008

One last one

I guess our internet will be off tomorrow? I was surprised that it was on today and that it is still on. I thought I would just post a few more pictures. Today we went to Kohls. I decided that I should buy a pair of "between" pants. I really don't want to be wearing maternity jeans any more (although they are SO comfortable and I really like them...they would be perfect in "real" jeans). Sad to say I did not find any that I liked and I got really frustrated. Brian's find of the day was 6 wine goblet glasses for $2. Why not? He wanted these bug zapper rackets. They looked like little badminton rackets that will kill bugs by zapping them when you hit them. I guess it is just more fun than using a fly swatter. Besides...who knows if you really kill them with a fly swatter the first time or just knock them out? This thing would put an end to that question. Sadly, we left the store without them.

Chilling with Daddy after church


She does these full body yawns that don't look comfortable. In fact, she usually lets out a cry after one. :(

Just relaxing during a diaper change. So cute


On mommy's lap.

She knows she's cute :)

No comments: