Monday, May 5, 2008

Baby Shower

So this is late but I am finally getting around to post baby shower pictures! An awesome lady from work, Caryl, threw one for me and my friend Cheri. Cheri is due June 7th. It was great because neither of us have too much family around. It was so much fun! Thanks a bunch Caryl! You are awesome!

(My hair is not like that anymore...I cut it. SO much better :)

My aunt Angie, Caroline and Savannah


Angie's mom Judy.


My cousin Brianna and Aunt Della


My old roommates. Dawnelle, Meredith and Christy. Thats Christy's adorable daughter Gabbie and Mere's daughter Alyssa is in the car seat.

Opening presents!

Cheri and my friend Julia and her daughter Alexis. (Sorry I look dumb. I close my eyes in a lot of pictures)

Cheri, Candace (our massage therapist at work), Stephanie and Megan. I miss my nexus friends (although I don't miss Nexus)


Dawnelle and I
It was fun to have a baby shower! Now I just need the baby.

I had my appointment with the midwife today. She stripped my membranes. It weirded me out when she said she could feel an ear. (Sorry if that grosses anyone out) We ran some errands and Brian bought a bike for his graduation gift. (He loves it) We went walking for about an hour and I have been having some cramping/pressure/tightening. It was hard to walk through some of them. Who knows if tonight is the night?! If its not I have another ultrasound/NST tomorrow at 9:30 and then we will head back to the midwife to do it again. They are starting to talk about inducing because they cannot continue my care if I go over 42 weeks. I guess that makes me very high risk. What did women do before all this stuff? Maybe Claire will make her appearance tonight or tomorrow! Cross your fingers!!

1 comment:

Christy said...

We know a of a really good bumpy road if you need it!