Friday, May 23, 2008

So my mom left yesterday. I cried. Thanks mom for everything. I can't imagine what it would have been like if you weren't here. I love you!! It's a good thing that they will be back here in two weeks. Yay! I can't wait to see everyone at Aspen Grove AND Brian's parents will be there too for the baby blessing! Double yay!

Brian got back from Washington on Wednesday. We got the apartment! And it's on the bottom floor. I'm glad that I wont have to carry groceries and a baby up a ton of stairs...although it would probably help get rid of some of this extra weight. :-/

Claire has slept pretty much all day. She gets kinda fussy at night. Not too bad but.... And she didn't sleep very well last night. Around 5 she got up and I thought she would never go back to sleep. So...tomorrow we are getting up earlier and we are going to try to keep her up as much as possible so maybe she will sleep more. Other than that, not much going on over here. So I guess I shall put up some more pictures :)








No comments: