The past two days have been really long ones. Brian left yesterday morning to fly to Maryland. He didn't get there until past midnight. I chilled at home and my angel friend Krislyn came over to spend the night with me! I am so lame about being by myself at night. I KNOW nothing is going to happen but I cant be rational at 2:30 in the morning when my imagination kicks into overdrive and I think of all the horror stories that I have read in the news. Blah. Anyway, I slept OK until about 3:30 when I woke up and something was weird but I couldn't figure it out. After getting up for one of my night visits to the bathroom I realized that our fan wasn't on. I have the fan on every night for some white noise. It wasn't on because Brian always turns it on :( After I turned in on I slept through the rest of the night.
Brian's interview was at 9 this morning. He called me after and said that they offered him the job! Its contingent upon passing background and security checks but hey...that will be easy! So we have a job offer! It's nice to have one. I'm so proud of my awesome husband. The job sounds like it has a lot of responsibility but I'm going to make Brian get on and tell you what it would be because I would just get it wrong. He also got a call from WalMart. They want to fly him out on March 9-10 for his third interview. I am almost 100% positive that they will offer him a job too. That means options!! Man, can I just tell you I don't know why I got so lucky to marry him? Everyone says that their husband is awesome but mine is even more awesome :)
Anyway, he is on the plane right now, or about to board, and come home! I don't think he will get home until about 1 am. I am so excited though. I missed him.
I am also excited that I get to fly out to Washington with him. That will be so fun. I am missing Monday and Tuesday of work which I am also excited about. I think I need the break. I am getting "senioritis" about work. Its so close to being over that I just want things to hurry up and be over. I will be 30 weeks on Sunday. Only 10 more to go. Sometimes it seem so close but other times 10 weeks sounds like forever! The baby is so active lately. Brian and I love to watch my belly dance, usually its at night. I do think I will miss that when she is born.
My brother Bryan is going through the temple tomorrow. I am so proud of him for choosing to go on a mission. He will be such a good missionary. I wish I could be there with him.
Well, thats pretty much the extent of things for the moment. I will be taking my camera to Washington so you can have something interesting to look at! I love you all!
1 comment:
Congratulations on the job offer! How exciting! :-)
Post a Comment