Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Hospital Trip

So I was in the hospital for the first time ever today. At least, I cant remember ever being in the hospital before. The baby had hardly moved at all the past 3 days, even when I drank juice or ate some candy and laid down. I hadn't felt 10 fetal movements in an hour for a long time. So, today I called my midwife and she said that I should go straight to the hospital. That pretty much freaked me out. A lady I work with went with me since Brian was at school. We went to Orem Community and they gave me a non stress test. I laid in that bed for over an hour and it was so uncomfortable! Talk about another reason not to get an epidural! I couldn't stand not being able to walk around! Anyway, they said the baby's heart rate looked good. Since it spiked they said that she was getting good oxygen and blood flow. They actually said that she had more spikes than usual at 30 weeks so that it was great. Now, if only she will kick more so I don't freak out!! Silly little girl...

No comments: