This was the first quail of the trip.

I love my dad!

The first thing my grandpa said to me when he saw me is 'Dang girl, you are white!' Yes I am white but I work from when the sun comes up to when the sun goes down in an office with no windows. I can only say I will probably never die of skin cancer.

They heard the birds and started running. I was so scared someone would shoot someone else.

This is a deadly cactus that jumps out at you sometimes.

My husband is not a hunter but he didn't do so bad.

He is a little goofy however :)


Cleaning some quail...

This was our campsite. I was the only one who got to use the bathroom inside. The boys had to use the outdoor toilet...aka....a bush.

There were a lot of bones around. My dad and brother Logan were sword fighting with them.

This was one of the most random things ever. We were in the middle of a desert and in the middle of this desert there was a random stream and in the middle of this stream there was a random island and on the middle of this island there are 4 random watermelons. Weird huh? I have no idea how that would have happened.

Cleaning the doves. They kept them in their vests in the back. Yucky.

Pretty sunset. And you can see the tent where I slept one night. Between my husband snoring and Jordan talking in his sleep and grinding his teeth, Logan thrashing around, the cows going crazy, and the coyotes yipping, I could not sleep at all!

Daddy!

Brian made a pretty fire.

One the way to Thanksgiving dinner in Mesa with my cousin Jasmine. We were back from hunting and showered and clean!!

My Grandma McGrath and her dog Murphy.

We had a lot of fun down in Arizona. I also went with my Grandma Leslie and my Mama Miller to see the Rockettes, the real Rockettes, do a Christmas program. It was really good. Its amazing how in sync they all can be.
It was great seeing all of our family again!
No comments:
Post a Comment